Risk Kit Data
Risk Kit Data is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that allows you to load financial data and social statistics from various sources into worksheets.
The most important properties of the Add-In:
- Provides access to the databases of the European Central Bank ECB, Eurostat, the Federal Reserve Economic Data FRED, the World Bank and the API Marketstack.
- Provides a user-friendly interface for browsing statistics, performing searches, and importing data into worksheets.
- Implements cell functions that allow you to dynamically link data to your Excel models and automatically update the data.
- Can be used in combination with Risk Kit in Monte Carlo simulations and with Risk Kit R in statistical analyses.
- Makes data sources accessible from VBA.
- Supports all Excel versions since 2003 and all 64-bit versions.
You can search financial data and social statistics through an easy-to-use interface.
Use the 'Finance Task Pane' to search, filter and view current and historical stock and exchange rates.
The Data Task Pane allows you to search, filter and import historical social statistics from various sources into worksheets.
INTEGRATE DATA WITH YOUR MODELS
Risk Kit Data's cell functions allow you to download market data and statistics from the data sources directly into worksheets. A number of optional arguments allow you to fill gaps in the data, synchronize and format the data.
You can use the functions to link data to your Excel and Risk Kit models.
Risk Kit Data implements a COM server so that data sources can be accessed from VBA. This allows you to develop complex functions and macros that extend the functionality of Risk Kit Data.
You can also integrate Risk Kit Data into environments other than Excel, making the data sources accessible to C#, Visual Basic, C++, and other .NET languages.
Get started now
Please login to download Risk Kit Data and other products.
Use the example workbooks to get started with Risk Kit Data. The integrated online help will guide you through the entire process of working with the tool.
Risk Kit Data uses the same license as Risk Kit does, so you do not need to purchase a license separately. To work with Risk Kit Data, you only need to install and activate Risk Kit. If you already have a licensed version of Risk Kit, just use it.